Sunday, July 8, 2012

Skinny Pizza Grilled Cheese

I love pizza - have I mentioned this once or twice..?

I am always looking for new ways to enjoy pizza and I found I one which was very easy to make and reasonably healthy... pizza grilled cheese... yum!

Ingredients:
2 slices WW bread (buttered)
Shredded Cheese (either reduced fat, skim, or ff). I used mozzarella.
Turkey Pepperoni
Pizza Sauce (I use a natural sauce that is basically tomatoes and salt)

Directions:



On a heated skillet, place one slice of bread topped with mozzarella cheese and turkey pepperoni. Place the other slice of bread on top. Heat until cheese is melted and both slices of bread are browned on the outside.


To enjoy, dip in pizza sauce. It was a great and different way to enjoy pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment