Monday, April 16, 2012

Getting Motivated - Reading Fitness.

I used to subscribe to Fitness Magazine and I remember enjoying it, but after some time the magazine just began to pile up and it seemed as if the work outs became redundant. It also felt like I was just flipping through pages of makeup and style to get to my work outs which I would never actually do, so I reluctantly decided to cancel. Was I going to do that exercise on pg 60.. someday?

Turns out I didn't really miss it.

A few years later.... I was thinking about it again. With my current schedule, I can't make it to the gym classes like I used to be able to so I need to make up my own work outs which is why I need to start looking back at these magazines again.

I thought I would move out of the dark age with magazine subscriptions and into the new age of magazine subscriptions on the iPad. I always hated how the magazines would pile up. Maybe on the ipad, I wouldn't have that issue. Fitness wasn't available. After perusing the available choices, I decided on Women's Health from Amazon - Kindle Edition for my iPad. What I found was another addition of Cosmo. Make Up. Clothing Style. Some work out information, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

I did come across Fitness Rx for Women which seems a little more like a true fitness magazine and less like a Cosmo but unfortunately it isn't on iPad. This one talks more about nutrients and supplements and provides some good workouts.

I am still deciding, but am leaning towards the Fitness Rx. Though I may see if I can flip though a copy of Fitness Magazine just to see if it was how I remember.

Decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment