Monday, January 28, 2013

Skinny Rules: Rule # 1

I am not a dedicated follower of the Biggest Loser, but what I have seen I have liked. As I was looking for motivation I came across this book by Bob Harper, one of coaches from the biggest loser.



He focuses his book on "permanent, non-negotiable, and simple" rules for losing weight. I listened to the audiobook (about an hour in length) and would recommend it to anyone who is trying focus and find motivation and lose weight.

In order to lose weight, you have to change your habits and lifestyle otherwise you will always get what you have always gotten. I won't go into the details he does on the importance of each rule and the rationale behind it - you'll have to read the book for that!


Rule # 1: Drink a large glass of water before every meal.

Water fills up, keeps you hydrated and increases metabolism.

I am going to try to work on one of these at a time!

No comments:

Post a Comment